Report It

Report an Issue or Incident

If your bin was not emptied as expected, you can report it online.
You can report your bin missing, stolen or damaged using the online form below.
West Lothian Council is committed to providing high-quality customer services. We value complaints and use the information from them to help us improve our services. If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services, please tell us.
You can request a grit bin to be refilled, request a replacement grit bin where it is missing, damaged or broken, or request a grit bin where one isn't present, using the online form below.
Our Roads Maintenance team are responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the adopted road network across West Lothian.
You can report a street lighting fault by using our online form.